Social Media Fundraising
Fundraise directly from Facebook updates, Tweets, blog posts, and more
Let's get started! Search for your cause
Easy campaigns for supporters to give with Tweets, Facebook updates, #hashtags, and other online activity.
- Effective - Convert slacktivists into donors, learn about your supporters, and build recurring support
- Free - No monthly or signup fees
- Simple - We provide you with social media apps, widgets, and ready-to-roll campaigns
- Flexible - Dynamic, engaging campaigns building donations and awareness. Mobile friendly!
If you don't officially represent an organization, but want to see them on HelpAttack!, we'll do our best! Find us at email@example.com
If you aren't a 501c3, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll help you get set up.
Your cause will receive 91.75% of donations made via HelpAttack! The remaining 8.25% is used to cover credit card fees and to keep HelpAttack!, and our partners like FirstGiving, running.